Photographer resume sample
View this sample resume for a photographer, or download the photographer resume template in Word.
To be a successful candidate for the leading photographer jobs, you need to develop your resume and get yourself some decent exposure, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. For writing tips, view this sample resume for a photographer that Isaacs created below, or download the photographer resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for photographer jobs on Monster.
Photographer resume template
Marnie Silver | Photography
Sometown, NJ | 555-555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Portfolio URL
Photo Galleries: Families ► Weddings ► Business Portraits ► Seniors ► Pets ► Sports ► Holidays
Creative, high-energy photographer producing premium-quality photos in studio settings. Dedicated to creating memories that last a lifetime while driving sales and studio profits. Manage all facets of photo shoots including scheduling, designing sets, shooting, photo editing, collaborating with clients and closing add-on sales. Strong digital/technical skills; use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC daily.
Photographer, 2013 to Present | ABC Company — Sometown, NJ
- Complete studio photography assignments, from family portraits to weddings, engagements, corporate headshots, pets, holiday themes and infant/toddler photo shoots. Leverage interpersonal skills to quickly build rapport with subjects. Credited by company owner for helping drive an average 10% revenue increase YOY.
Photography Studio Technician (Internship), 2013 | Mary Jones Studio — Sometown, NJ
- Completed 5-month internship at a leading Sometown photography studio. Provided retouching services, image optimization, color conversions/corrections and other digital support for commercial clients.
ABC Institute of New Jersey — Sometown, NJ
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Major in Photography, 2013
- Course Highlights: Digital Photography, Graphics in Print Media, Lighting for Photography, Innovations in Digital Imaging, Photographic Aesthetics, Color Theory, The Business of Photography
Member: PPANJ (Professional Photographers of America – New Jersey)
- 2nd Place, ABC Print Competition, 16x20 Category, 2017
- Global Photography Award, Portrait Category, 2016
- 3rd Place, Contemporary Photograph Award, Ashford Arts Center, 2015
- Honorable Mention, LensFirst, Still Life, 2015
- Commendation, Art Council International, Portrait Category, 2014
“A million thanks for capturing my daughter’s unique beauty in her school portraits – we’re going to have a hard time picking just one for the yearbook photo.” – Celeste Smith
“You captured our wedding with heartwarming photos. Thank you. I’ll see you at the next event.” – Bill Matthews
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III | Software: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Experience Design, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, Dreamweaver, Fuse, Adobe Muse, Acrobat Pro DC); ActionScript; Final Cut Pro X; QuarkXPress; Capture One Pro; macOS