Production assistant resume sample
View this sample resume for a production assistant, or download the production assistant resume template in Word.
Does getting a new job feel like a giant production? Let your resume be your assistant. To be considered for top production assistant jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For resume writing tips, view this sample resume for a production assistant that Isaacs created below, or download the production assistant resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for production assistant jobs on Monster.
Production assistant resume template
Sometown, CA 55555 l (555) 555-5555 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Reel l Instagram l LinkedIn l Twitter l Facebook
TV and Film Studio Experience | Set and Location Shoots | Pre- and Post-Production Editing
Creative and driven production assistant with experience supporting production teams in all stages of development, pre-production, production, post-production, delivery and marketing of media content. Valued as a competent behind-the-scenes leader ensuring production events are executed smoothly and efficiently.
Software: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid, MS Office
Equipment: drones, stage lighting rigs, gimbals, audio mixers, teleprompters, boom microphones
ABC COMPANY | Boutique production studio producing brand-marketing spots for TV advertisers
Production Assistant, 2017 to Present
Manage technical and administrative tasks, from running errands to distributing scripts, coordinating craft services and assisting with lighting and sound for studio and on-location shoots.
- Earned repeated praise from management and clients (including XYX Co, ZYX Co, TRU Co and MNO Co) for anticipating needs of executives, prioritizing tasks and ensuring successful execution of all productions.
- Relied on by directors, producers, set designers and stylists to source and locate obscure items, props and specialty talent for commercial shoots.
- Set up and currently manage a highly engaged social media presence¾built a high-quality network of followers on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
DEF STUDIO | Independent film studio specializing in documentaries
Production Assistant, 2016 to 2017
Hired for 5-month film project requiring overseas travel in Thailand.
- Organized documentary director’s notes for shoot in Thailand’s XYZ National Park. Helped shave 3 weeks off original shooting schedule and saved approximately $30,000.
- Maintained a positive attitude throughout jungle shoot with no running water or electricity.
- Learned fundamentals of field shoots to become a valued assistant in prepping for optimum sound and visual quality, placing mics, running mixers and setting up lighting.
GHI NETWORK | Cable TV network owned by F500 multimedia conglomerate
Production Assistant Intern, 2015
Served as a production intern during the final season of “TGIF Club” sitcom.
- Handled errands and confidential matters for cast members and guest stars, including wardrobe fit issues, prescription refills and special dietary needs.
JKL COLLEGE l B.A. in Communications
Production Assistant: Little Shop of Horrors | A Midsummer Night’s Dream | Grease | Arsenic and Old Lace