Project manager resume sample
Use these writing tips to craft a solid resume.
To be a successful candidate for product manager jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For writing tips, view this sample resume for a product manager that Isaacs created below, or download the product manager resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for product manager jobs on Monster.
Product manager resume template
Kay Barnes | Product Manager
Sometown, CA 55555 | 555-555-5555 | email@example.com | LinkedIn URL | Bio link
Software & SaaS Solutions
Manage award-winning, top-selling products generating $15M+
Passionate, value-driven product manager with experience leading cross-functional teams to plan, build, launch and manage world-class SaaS innovations. Blend technology skills with extensive Agile/Scrum experience, a marketing orientation and analytical abilities to evolve product strategy. Prioritize and manage multiple projects within specifications and budget restrictions.
Own the product lifecycle from initial concept to delivery. Skills include:
- Technical Product R&D
- Team Leadership
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Go-to-Market Launch Plans
- Product Roadmaps
- UX / UI Design
- QA Testing
- SaaS Solutions
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Market & Competitor Research
- Test-Driven Development
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
ABC COMPANY (SaaS solutions provider serving the banking industry) — Sometown, CA
Product Manager, 2011 to Present
Lead teams of 20+ development, engineering, product, design and marketing professionals in all phases of custom product solutions delivery (from requirements gathering through build, test phases, QA, launch and support) for banking and financial services clients. Results:
Introduced groundbreaking product suite¾a “Top New Tech” winner at global banking symposium
- Managed concept-to-launch of commercial banking front-end solution enabling real-time monitoring of online customer transactions. Top-selling product has generated $15M+ since its 2013 launch.
- Completed development and global market launch of cutting-edge SaaS solution for payment activity, accelerating average transaction-processing time from 24 hours to less than one minute.
- Led development of a suite of mobile apps providing bank customers with the ability to complete fast, secure transactions (e.g., account-to-account withdrawals, transfers, deposits and payments) as well as balance inquiries via mobile devices.
- Ensured products met or exceeded client expectations. Excelled at gathering feedback and requirements; communicating needed changes to development team; and overseeing seamless, high-quality rollouts to on-time and on-budget conclusion.
- Developed a deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders; evangelized the product vision and built trust by maintaining an accurate and achievable roadmap.
Previous Software Engineering Role: Served as Technical Product & Software Engineer for DEF COMPANY (a Fortune 500 telecom leader), 2007 to 2011.
MBA, Marketing Emphasis l XYZ University
BS, Major in Computer Science l ZYX University
Certificate in UX Design l ABC College
Jersey, Spring MVC, Rails, Grails, Sinatra
SQL (Postgres, MySQL); NoSQL (MongoDB); Liquibase, MyBatis, Hibernate