Sample resume for a mortgage closer
Is your resume as thorough as the mortgage documents you review? View this sample for a mortgage closer to see how you can get your resume in shape.
Thorough and error-free documentation is paramount when moving a mortgage to closing. During a job search, your resume is the most important document to get in order, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. View the sample resume Isaacs created below and download the mortgage closer resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Mortgage closer resume sample
Sometown, FL 33301
firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn Profile
- Highly efficient mortgage-closing specialist offering three years of experience closing and funding conventional and government mortgages.
- Well-versed in FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA, HUD, GNMA, RESPA, RD and Regulation Z guidelines.
- Meticulous in delivering error-free documentation and ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
ABC Company, Sometown, Florida -- Residential mortgage services company
Mortgage Closer, 6/2014 to Present
Prepare final documentation and mortgage-closing packages for conventional, government and home-equity loans. Review loan files and title commitments to ensure loans are ready to close.
- Managed and closed all assigned loans, enabling fast closings that were free from errors and issues.
- Served on loan-processing team that achieved a Star Award for increasing loan production by 12% in 2011. Attained a stellar loan-close percentage and placed in the top 20% nationwide.
- Completed intensive, four-week mortgage-closer training program covering VA, FHA, FHA 203(k), FHLMC, FNMA and other loan programs as well as loan-processing software.
DEF Company, Sometown, Florida -- Community bank
Closing Assistant, 6/2009 to 6/2014
Assisted senior mortgage closer with providing complete and accurate loan-closing documents.
- Facilitated closing and disbursement for conventional, FHA, VA and RD mortgage loans.
- Gathered closing figures, input closing information and generated loan documentation.
- Coordinated with buyers, sellers, title companies, attorneys, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to complete loan submissions and set up closing date and time.
GHI Company, Sometown, Florida -- Specializes in nonconforming mortgages
Intern, Loan Processing Department, 1/2009 to 6/2009
Learned the intricacies of nonconforming-mortgage lending products.
ABC Community College, Sometown, Florida
Associate of Science, Major in Finance
Ellie Mae Encompass360, Calyx Point (Point, PointCentral, Point Mobile), International Document Services (IDS), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)