Student resume sample
View this sample resume for a student, or download the student resume template in Word.
It’s not easy to get a job without much experience under your belt, especially as a busy student. To move to the head of the class and be considered for the leading student jobs, it helps to have a comprehensive resume, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. For writing tips, view this sample resume for a student that Isaacs created below, or download the student resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for student jobs on Monster.
Student resume template
Entry-Level Marketing Associate - Digital Marketing Strategist
Brooklyn, NY 55555 - 555-555-5555 - firstname.lastname@example.org - LinkedIn URL - Twitter Handle
Analytical, goal-driven ABC College student eager to leverage academic foundation in marketing management to launch marketing career. Aptitude for data and web analytics, brand development, market research, demand generation, affiliate marketing and project management.
ABC COLLEGE – Brooklyn, NY
Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management program - Degree expected this fall
Completed 2 marketing engagements in the areas of digital branding, strategy, market research and buyer behavior.
- JKL Brand: Jointly created digital media strategy for “Anytime, Anywhere Fitness” campaign geared to youth market. Developed email campaign and managed scheduling, testing, tagging and deploying dynamic content-driven campaigns across existing digital properties.
Result: Generated a 15% sales increase in 2 months
- GHI Brand: Branded GHI’s new Apple-to-Go product as a convenient and healthy snack ideal for on-the-go parents. Created targeted content for all social media channels.
Result: Exceeded social media engagement goal by 25%
DEF COMPANY – Brooklyn, NY – Sales Representative, 6/15 to Present
Deliver presentations, manage product promotions, provide excellent customer service and close sales. Cultivate relationships with distributor and dealer networks.
Individual and team accomplishments:
- Grew sales from $1.8M to $2.5M, reversing a history of dwindling business by capturing 20 new major customers and winning back previously lost accounts.
- Built margins to all-time high of 43% compared to 30% industry average.
- Closed partnerships in the U.S. and Canada that now account for 25% of total business.
- Became the expert on retail packaging and coached team members on sales best-practices.
“Evelyn has optimized sales and customer satisfaction through the relationships she established…she is a leader and mentor…an integral team member…”
– Marcy Steele, Manager
WordPress, Photoshop, Google Analytics, heat maps, A/B testing apps, social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.), MS Excel, MS Project